According to Reg (UE) 2016/679 – GDPR, ART. 13
General principles and commitment to privacy protection
ASONEXT is committed to protect your right to privacy. Our goal is to protect all personal data we hold in order to manage your personal data responsibly and transparently. We are therefore committed to the following general principles:
- all data are processed in a lawful, correct and transparent manner in relation to the data subject, in compliance with the general principles established by the GDPR;
- we aim to collect, process and use as few personal data as possible;
- when we have to collect your personal data, we make sure that they are as accurate and up-to-date as possible;
- if the personal data we collect are no longer necessary for any purpose and we are not required to keep them as a legal obligation, we will do everything possible to delete them, destroy them or anonymize them;
- specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access;
- your personal data will not be shared, sold, made available or communicated to subjects other than those indicated in the Information.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
ASONEXT may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
From the Contact Form we collect personal contact information, with the purpose of respond to your requests for information about our products, requests for commercial, administrative information, or to contact you to respond to a complaint.
The registration to the reserved area of the website , which allows you to subscribe to a commercial web application for the customers, is subject to specific, free and informed consent.
- To personalize user experience
- To improve our Site
- To send periodic emails
- To answer to your requests for information
- For the registration to the reserved area of the website
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Legal basis for the processing
The company may also process the data indicated above for direct marketing purposes aimed at its customers, who are still guaranteed the right to object to this treatment, at any time and free of charge. In the event of opposition, the customer’s personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes. The legal basis of the processing itself is constituted by the legitimate interest of the data controller in carrying out direct marketing initiatives towards its customers, in consideration of the relationship established with them and the protection of their fundamental rights and freedoms, also guaranteed. through the right of opposition mentioned above.
When we process your personal data, you become the owner of a series of rights that you can exercise at any time in the manner and within the limits set by the current legislation:
You can exercise your rights by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
- request confirmation on the source;
- receive transparent, intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive the data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- file a complaint with the Control Authority.
Transfer of personal data outside the EU area
The management and storage of Personal Data will be carried out on servers located within the European Union of the Owner and / or third parties duly appointed. The data will not be transferred to outside the European Union. In any case it is understood that the Data Controller, where necessary, will have the right to move the server location to non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the data will be transferred in accordance with the applicable laws, stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Data controller and contacts
The Data Controller is:
ASONEXT, Via Seriola, 122- 25035 Ospitaletto (BS),Italy P.IVA/CF: 01420510172
This document was last updated on September 30, 2018